Cole & Colts LTD committed to providing safety within our company and providing safe working conditions to both our customers and employees. At Cole & Colts LTD, the safety of all persons, is our top priority, and we are deeply invested in protecting the people and equipment we work with.
We believe that all accidents are preventable; by establishing rules and safe working procedures, exercising good judgment, and using common sense.
All Cole & Colts LTD, employees have the opportunity and responsibility to protect themselves and contribute to the protection of their fellow crew-members, environment, and equipment for which they are responsible.
Our statement of general HSE policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals